Innate Diet™ - There are not a lot of complicated or fancy recipes required with The Innate Diet™ because The Innate Diet™ is based on eating naturally. There are no fads involved, just whole, unprocessed, innate food choices. Most of the recipes you have now for meats, vegetables, salads, and soups will work perfectly. Your recipes that include flours, sugars, salt, pastry, and dairy products are just simply not what our ancestors were, or we are, designed to eat. Click here for the Innate Diet.
Anti-"Itis" - How to Reduce Inflammation and Pain with Diet and Supplements. Refer to deflame.com for further information. A copy of the DeFlame Diet can be picked up in the office.
The Fundamentals of the Human Diet:
- Eat plenty of lean meats as long as those sources are being fed and raised in the natural, species specific requirements for that animal.
- Fresh fruits in season for your region.
- Vegetables not sprayed or genetically modified; (should eat more vegetables than fruits in a day).
Here are the ground rules:
- All the lean meat, fish and seafood you can eat, if raised and fed properly.
- All the fruits and nonstarchy vegetables you can eat as long as organic, (and you are not sedentary).
- No cereals, grain products or bread unless absolutely no meat, fruits or vegetables are available.
- No legumes unless no fruits, vegetables or meat is available.
- No dairy products-milk is for growth of baby mammals of that species.
- No processed foods-these are "food like products." Not food.
For additional information reference The Paleo Diet by Loren Cordain, Ph.D.; Against All Grain by Danielle Walker; Wheat Belly by Dr. William Davis; Grain Brain by Dr. David Perlmutter, and Live Right for Your Species Type by Dr. James Chestnut.