Your first visit to Health First Wellness Center establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you.
To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need.
Our practice is committed to:
- Listening and respect to those we have the privilege to serve.
- Ensuring a caring, creative, compassionating environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Health First Wellness Center is committed to health and wellness. Our doctors are upper cervical and full spine functional chiropractors as well as wellness practitioners. Because we are completely different than just a “back pain doctor”, anyone interested in becoming a new patient is highly recommended to attend our free New Patient Orientation class (see class schedule section for dates/times).
- New Patient Orientation Class: This complementary class allows you to understand our wellness approach, treatment philosophy, meet our doctors, and ask any questions you have regarding our office. Not only is the class informative and educational, but it will help relieve any questions or unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling about chiropractic and wellness care before you commit your time and resources.
Please print and fill out these forms and bring them with you on your initial appointment to expedite your exam:
SCHEDULING AN EXAM:
Once you attend our New Patient Orientation class, please call our office to schedule your new patient appointments:
- Initial Appointment: The first visit is designed for the doctor to learn more about you, your current and past medical history, and your expectations for care. The exam includes a comprehensive examination, posture exam, spinal motion evaluation, functional fitness exam, and x-rays, if necessary. (Please be sure to wear comfortable clothes you can move in.) This is also a great time for the doctor to answer any questions you may have about your current health issues.
- Report of Findings Appointment: Following your initial first visit, your second visit will consist of the doctor giving an in-depth personal report of your examination findings as well as his recommendations about the possibility of correcting any issues he may have found. Following this, the doctor will take you through your first chiropractic adjustment. Then the office staff will go over how to schedule your appointments to make your care as stress-free as possible in order to achieve your health goals.
We look forward to your first visit!